We invited all of our families to the service and to a luncheon afterwards at my Aunt Lisa and Uncle Al's house! My Uncle owns "Al's Upstairs" Italian Restaurant in Columbia and he hosted our luncheon following the church service! It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! We had fruit, cucumbers/tomatoes, shiskabobs, penne pasta, stuffed shells, chicken marsala, bread, green beans,deviled eggs, coconut cheesecake, and a chocolate tort! Yes, he way outdid himself! I ordered her baptism/luncheon invitations from "Invitation Station" in Lexington. They turned out so precious!

My mom bought her beautiful dress from a little boutique in Thomasville, GA when she was there visiting her aunt. It was absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait for it to be passed down to her own daughter one day!

At Angelica and Tyler's rehearsal dinner, I tried the MOST amazing cake I had ever tasted! I don't know if it was because I was 8 months pregnant, or because the cake was that good, but either way....I knew I had to order one for Chloe's baptism! It turned out SO beautiful and tasted just as good as I remembered! Check out Jessica's blog (mudpies and daisies)! Her cakes are so beautiful!

I felt so honored that Pastor Kersey could do Chloe's baptism and preach the sermon that day. Justin and I started going to Mt. Horeb when we were dating (almost 8 years ago), and went through pre-marital counseling with Pastor Kersey, was married by him, and now our child was baptised by him. He will always hold a special place in my heart!

My sister in law, Taylor, was so gracious to take pictures of everything during the service! She got some great pics! It was such a special day...one I will never forget! God sure has blessed us in more ways than we could ever imagine!

Our little family

Chloe with her Godparents, Tyler and Angelica Moses.

My wonderful family at lunch!

Justin's family

Granddad Dooley

Grandma and Granddad Lloyd

Granny

Pastor Kersey at lunch

Angelica and Tyler at lunch with Chloe
Chloe's baptism dress had a slip under it and then the dress on top, so we decided to bring her another outfit to change into before the luncheon. She looked so darling in her little outfit her MiMi bought her!

I went about 4 or 5 weeks ago and had Cynthia Pace do Chloe's newborn pictures! They turned out absolutely AWESOME! It was SO hard to narrow it down to just a few, but we haven't won the lottery yet, so we couldn't order EVERYTHING. We did splurge a bit and ordered an 11x14 wrapped canvas of one of the pictures and had them put her Bible Verse on the side of it. It turned out so darling!

We also got an 8x10 of a little picture she took that said "From God.." We thought it was quite fitting for the baptism luncheon.

Cynthia also got a GREAT picture of her yawning and I thought it was TOO presh!

It was such a beautiful day! We had over 50 people come to Mt.Horeb and to lunch to celebrate our sweet girl! We are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends! Praise the Lord!
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book b...efore one of them came to be." Psalm 139:14-16



No comments:
Post a Comment