Well...it's almost that time again. Time for, CAROLINA FOOTBALL! Typically, Justin and I would be counting down the SECONDS waiting to be at Williams Brice Stadium next Thursday, but it's funny how my priorities have seemed to change! Although, the radio station in Justin's car has now been "stuck" on 107.5 for the last few weeks in anticipation of the start of the season. Our dinner conversations have started to revolve around Carolina football as well. I think even though we have a new little blessing to take up majority of our time, daddy is still in MUCH anticipation for football season to start (but what man isn't?) We've bought season tickets every year for the last 5 years, but obviously, with a new little bundle, we decided to skip out this year. More than ever, I am super excited about just sitting on the couch with some tailgate food, and watching the games in the comfort of my OWN home! :) I got a few cute little Carolina outfits for Chloe to wear and I am super excited to see her in them! I hope everyone has a wonderful, blessed weekend! :) We are looking forward to doing a whole lot of NOTHING!
I am a wife to a wonderful man, and a mother to two of God's most beautiful miracles! I am currently a stay at home mama and adjusting to life with my new family of FOUR! We are TRULY blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment