Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chloe's 1st Volleyball Game

Last night, we went to see Aubrey play at White Knoll. It's a big rivalry game and the outcome was less than desirable! :(

Lexington played their heart out, but just had too many mistakes!


Picture courtesy of thestate.com (this was last year after a big win!)

This was Chloe's first time to the game...and what did I forget? Yep...My camera! UGH! I was so disappointed! Anyways, she was a little angel the whole time...We ate while we watched the JV game and then we slept the majority of the varsity game! We cannot wait to go see Auntie Aubs play more volleyball this year :)

We went and ate with my parents at La Fogata before the game...This was our first time there and it was VERY good. I am a sucker for mexican food...and this just hit the spot! I'm glad to have found it since it's pretty close to our house!



Anyways...I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday! I am baking some muffins for my bible study, and then going to have lunch with Bridgette and Mara Mae! Then back to grocery shop and get stuff to make cupcakes and all for Justin's birthday tomorrow :)

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment