Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One year ago today.....

We got the MOST exciting and anxious news of our entire lives! We were pregnant :)



I remember it like it was YESTERDAY! We were headed to Aubrey's last volleyball game @ White Knoll...and I decided to take the test before we went just for giggles because it was really a few days early to show any results. But needless to say, I was a bit anxious...I took it. and left it in the bathroom and went to finish getting ready. I came back in to check it and was just totally SHOCKED! I was so excited. Justin and I jumped around and hugged and cried and kissed. We then pulled ourselves together and went to the volleyball game.

Justin didn't speak two words to my dad that night because he was so nervous. ha! We def. didn't want to share the big news at the volleyball game in front of everyone!

Needless to say, it was a day I will NEVER forget and one I hope to relive in the future! Praise the Lord for his MANY blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment