Monday, October 11, 2010

Football Fun!


VICTORY! FINALLY, a HUGE win that Carolina fans have been waiting on FOREVER! I am so excited that Chloe was born to see USC win the National Championship in baseball and now see Carolina beat the #1 team in the country! How fun!


My little carolina cutie!

Saturday, was FULLLLL of food and football!

I got up early (as usual), and went and ran my weekly Target and Walmart run's! I got home, cooked us some yummy lunch and then put on a big ole' pot of Chili for the football filled Saturday!

Daddy stayed home with little bit and watched ESPN's GameDay! It was so neat to see them set up on the Horseshoe! It was such a beautiful backdrop! That is where Justin and I had our engagement pictures taken a few years back! I love it!

And...as you all know by now...Carolina beat #1 Alabama on Saturday! WAHOOOO! It was SUCH an awesome game and I wouldn't have traded anything in the world than to sit on my comfy couch and watch it from the comfort of my home, with my two loves :) It was a great time!

We continued to watch football the rest of the Saturday, and it was PERFECT!


Celebrating the victory with daddy! **As a side note..the reason my child has only ONE sock on, is because it fell off during the 1st quarter when Carolina was doing well, so needless to say, daddy made us leave it off the rest of the game! :) Thanks to Chloe's sock for Carolina pulling off the victory! ha!


Mama and her girl!

...and lastly, while we watched football all day Saturday, Lola felt it was necessary for her to bring ALL FOUR of her favorite toys into the den to play! Sweet girl ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment