Monday, October 18, 2010

Marriage built to last



Justin and I started a new 6 week long bible study for married couples on Wednesday nights. It is called "Marriage built to last". We attended the first meeting on Wed. and it was a great turnout. There were roughly 30-something people there (composed of ALL different ages)!

We did introductions and low and behold, Justin and I had been married the least amount of time (16 months) and the couple next to us had been married the LONGEST (35 years!)Justin and I and the couple beside us also got the "Five Love Languages" book since we had been married the least and most :) I started reading it yesterday and LOVE it already! I think this will be a great thing to do SO EARLY on in our marriage! I am really looking forward to learning how to make our marriage the best it can possibly be!

1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful book to read on marriage is, His Needs, Her Needs. You'll love that one too. (Came across your blog from Kelly Ingram's.) You have a precious family.
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete