Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all!

Mom brought over some cute little halloween decorations for us...and they look so precious! I just LOVE fall and don't think you can have too many pumpkins and leaves out ;)

I also went this morning and bought a cute new burnt orange throw and pillow. I've been wanting to incorporate some more color in our den, and I am so glad that I did! It turned out great!


New decoration for side door...


Beside the sink in the kitchen


On our TV stand in the den


On my nightstand in the bedroom


End table in den


My side of the sink!

I am SO excited about October and the fall months! I cannot wait to take Chloe to a pumpkin patch to pick out her first pumpkin! Thanks to her Mimi and her Godmother, she has PLENTY of halloween outfits to wear for the month of October ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment