Saturday, May 21, 2011

24th birthday and Chloe's first time @ the POOL!

My 24th birthday was this past Thursday, May 19th!

Justin got me a Coldstone Icecream Cake, and Wednesday his side of the family came over to celebrate! It was DELICIOUS!



Thursday, I met Justin for lunch at Grecian Gardens (YUM) and then he took the rest of the day off! We came home and packed our bags and headed over to some friends' neighborhood pool to celebrate! We packed snacks and headed out there for a few hours. It was breezy and barely 80 degrees and felt WONDERFUL! I didn't put on any sunscreen (NOT smart being pregnant) because I wanted to get a little sun and boy DID I! I got fried! Just in a few areas, but man it hurts!





This was also Chloe's FIRST trip to the pool! She LOVED the water! I knew she'd be a water baby based on the way she is in the bathtub!






Worn OUT!


Cuddlin' with daddy!


The BEST!

We came home and showered and then met my side of the family at Outback to eat dinner! It was delicious!

Justin got me a Kindle, and I am so excited to read up on it and order me some books :) I am such a book nerd lately, so I'm super excited! My parents got me a case for the Kindle and a gift certificate to buy books! Chloe got me THE sweetest card and a giftcard to buy books as well! She also got me a pool float that I am sure Peyton will enjoy, too :)


Chloe the day after her "fun in the sun"! What a good little starter tan!

Friday night, Chloe spent a few hours over at my parents, and Justin and I went and looked through some neighborhoods at houses and then went to Lexington Arms for dinner. It was awesome as well!

This was one of the BEST birthday's EVER, especially because of the gifts I've been given that I definitely don't deserve (my husband and babies!!)

Praise Him from whom ALL blessings FLOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment