So, It has been THREE weeks since I last blogged! That should show you how crazy our weeks have been!
We have all been sick (Chloe, being the worst), so that has been a challenge in and of itself. She got the "crud" that everyone and their mom has and she had a bad cough and stopped up nose! It was so sad (and cute, though) when she would cough! Just broke my heart to see her not feeling well!
Then, Justin got it. Luckily his wasn't too bad, and it went away relatively quickly.
I only had a sore throat. I felt as if I had a newborn again! So fussy and restless!
I believe (knock on wood) our little family is back on the mend to getting healthy again! Praise the Lord!
I have so much to catch up on, and pictures to post about, but I will get to that another time! Our little munchkin is FIVE months old today! Where is the time going??? Anyways, I PROMISE to get back on it this week! I hope everyone has a blessed Sabbath and a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving week! We have SO MUCH to be thankful for (Especially THIS YEAR!)
DDDecember
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment