Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010


We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

We started off the day with a huge breakfast at my parents house! It's tradition to eat breakfast and watch some of the Macy's Day Parade! We then headed over to Nonnah and B-pa's for Thanksgiving lunch and some family time! After spending the afternoon there, we headed back to my parents house for Thanksgiving dinner! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holiday's because it is simply a day to be THANKFUL for how blessed we are, and there are not gifts and other things to take away from the true meaning of the holiday!


Our little family Thanksgiving morning.


Reading Chloe her first Thanksgiving book from her mimi


Our little family @ Nonnah and B-Pa's!



Nonnah and B-Pa and their grands (+1 more next week :))!





The girls of the family (- Granny who was a bit under the weather)


Gobble til you wobble!

That night, we headed back home sort of early, because little miss was tired, and mama wanted to get some sleep before a LONGGGGG day of shopping on Friday!

I got the majority of my shopping done on Friday and was really happy that I went. I got some great deals and the traffic and lines weren't near as bad as they have been in years past!

Saturday morning, I went and finished up some more shopping and did my weekly grocery shopping. It was a pretty jam packed day! Then I went and picked us up some subs and we watched Carolina DOMINATE the Tigers! Wahooooo! We are SO looking forward to watching the SEC championship game next weekend! One set of tigers down...One to go! Go Gamecocks! :)

1 comment: