Sunday, November 28, 2010

Our November (in pictures)

Since I am so behind in my posts, I figured I would just hilite the month of November with some pictures! :) It was a wonderful, yet busy month!


Ashley and Chloe (matching) @ Lunch at Travinia's!


Daddy and Chloe @ Savannah's last soccer game


mama and Chloe at soccer game


Daddy took his girls to lunch @ Hudson's!


Green eyes!


Happy girl flyin' with mama!


Heading to Red Lobster to celebrate Grandma, Joanna and Uncle David's bdays!


My first pair of jeans!


Mom treated Aubrey and I to a night at the Koger Center, to see "Legally Blonde: The Musical"! It was AWESOME!


Elle Woods!


Before heading to Williams Brice for the Arkansas Game!


Me and Sweet Cristyn tailgating at the game!


The girls of the tailgate!


The guys of the tailgate! They wore the exact same thing, and no they didn't plan it! haha!


Me and my girl after Bridgette's birthday dinner @ Miyo's!


Trying out our jumparoo for the first time! Not too sure what to think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment