Friday, May 25, 2012

I am back (I hope!)

Hi, to those of you that still seemed to stick around after my 5 month blogging hiatus. Not really sure why i stopped blogging, I guess LIFE just got in the way! :) When I would have a chance to sit down to blog I would be cleaning, washing bottles, washing clothes, or just taking a breather on the couch! I cannot believe how big my babies have gotten...it just blows my mind how fast time flies! Chloe will be 2 next month and we are in party planning mode! She is obsessed with the piggy cartoons right now, so we're thinking she's going to have an "Olivia 2nd birthday party!" Peyton is now 9 months old and weighs about as much as Chloe does! He is crawling and all over the place. He's showing signs that he is going to be pulling up on things any minute! He just gets cuter by the second! Chloe is such a busy bee! She loves Nick, Jr. and is becoming EXTREMELY smart! I swear, I know I am biased, but she is a GENIUS ;) She can count to 15, spell her name, say her ABCs, say her full name and Peytons full name...she can sign "Jesus Loves Me", "Twinkle Little Star", "Mary Had a LIttle Lamb" and SO many more! We just took them for their first out of town trip just the 4 of us to Charleston for my birthday! They did surprisingly well! I am glad we are finally in a great routine and it's getting much easier to get out and about these days! Well that was just a short recap of things going on in the Black household! We are looking forward the holiday weekend and maybe getting out in the sun and pool a bit! ENJOY! (Peyton is fussing for a bottle, and Chloe is wanting a snack, so I will have to update with pictures later ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment