I've never been too keen on going to the mall to see Santa (the germs just scare the heebeegeebee's out of me!) so when I heard Santa was coming to the Old Mill in Lexington I decided that sounded like a plan for us!
Santa was there from 9 to 12 Saturday so we made sure we were there at 8:55 and were the first in line ;)
My cuties!

Mom had my friend Katie make Chloe and Peyton little matching Reindeer outfits for some festive wear ;)

I thought Chloe may enjoy Santa since she see's all the figurines and books at our house and she call's him "Ho-Ho"...WELL, not so much!
She was absolutely PETRIFIED! She saw him from a far and the clinging onto my sweater began!

Peyton was an angel and just layed in his arms....

Sometimes, though, the best Christmas "Santa" pictures are when the babies show their true personalities! All in all, it was a fun little trip and we can't wait to continue it year after year :)



No comments:
Post a Comment