This is the 3rd year in a row that we have gone to the fair with Justin's whole side of the family!
My in-laws were gracious enough to treat us all to the fair! This is Chloe's first experience! Since she was an infant the first year, and last year she just wasn't big enough to ride, we held out in taking her until she was able to enjoy it! And boy, did SHE! She had an absolute BLAST and rode everything that she was tall enough for! Justin or I rode with her! I was too chicken to let her go alone!
She ate a corn dog and french fries and then we picked up a bag of cotton candy and mini donuts on our way out the doors!
She cried and didn't want to leave, so I say that was a successful trip to the fair!
It was fun, and we cannot WAIT to go next year when Peyton will get to experience it for the first time! I know these two with have a blast riding together!
Riding the swings with mama!
Riding with bumble bees with daddy!
Chloe and Daddy!
Fair 2012
First ride EVER! Merry go round!
No comments:
Post a Comment